Hardware and Printing

Request support for hardware and printing

Services (9)

Computer Move, Swap or Temporary Location

Request the move, swap or temporary relocation of SMC-owned computers and/or peripherals.

Equipment Loan

Need to borrow a laptop, iPad, or other electronic equipment?

Hardware Replacement Request

Request monitors, mice, and other office equipment

Knightcard Request

Request a new or replacement Knighcard

New Hire Computer Deployment Form

Internal operations - New Hire Computer set up.

Returning SMC Equipment

Use this request form to return SMC owned computers, peripherals and other equipment that are no longer being used.

Student Computer Repair

Having an issue with your computer? The Helpdesk can offer general support for most applications and operating systems.

Printing Support

General help with printing.

Color Printing Access

Request for access to Color Printing